Some of the feedback that was given to us was that our logo was really confusing, that maybe we should take the name from inside of the circle or get rid of the circle or make the pencil smaller or perhaps create a new logo from scratch.
I went home and I thought of changing the color scheme too. Initially we had 5 colors but maybe it would be better to keep only 3 colors.
You can also find a screenshot from our group chat, when I suggested to simplify the old logo rather than change it completely.
I also did some sketches on my sketchbook of some ideas that I had for the logo, before Alessandra created the final one.
Here is the picture:
This was the final result. Alessandra did a really good job by simplifying the logo. I suggested to use Purple, Blue and Yellow as our color scheme, as our product it’s for students and it’s “fun”. My next blog post its going to be about my role as a “Stall Designer”.